Friday, October 7, 2011

Where does your money go?

We've been tracking our expenses since the day we got married; this is what happens when you're married to a finance-man ... only except I'm the one who does all the tracking ... waitaminute!

Anyway, once I left full-time employment where someone pays me, to full-time employment (i.e. Mommy) where no one pays me, I became somewhat of a vigilante when it came to spending.  So to see that we're on track with our expenses, I built a graph to see what our Top expenses are/were in 2010-2011).

 2011 (so far):  1. Mortgage (of course)   2. Home (more renovations this year)   3. Taxes (Property, of course)  4. Groceries (we're now cooking more, no more dining out)   5. Baby   6. Utilities

2010:  1. Mortgage (of course)   2. Auto (we paid off our car)   3. Taxes (property, of course they keep going up)   4. Dining (I was pregnant, who wants to cook?)   5. Home   6. Utilities

So ... where does all your money go? Do you know? You might be shocked.

No comments: