The day after Thanksgiving, we took a hike in the Arboretum and visited their holiday display which is the "magical train." Wesley was mesmerized by the train, but just loved being outside gathering sticks on the Arboretum's paths.
He always finds a huge stick, even in the carrier!
We haven't been to the arboretum since our passes expired; with now having the dogs, we decided not to renew since they won't let the pups walk with us. I know the library has passes though, so maybe we will go get them.
After working & traveling for 15 years, I became a stay-at-home mom to a son & daughter. But staying home doesn't mean I'm watching soap operas and eating Bonbons all day.
2 comments:
Have you gone to the see the train at the Historical Museum in our downtown? It is on certain weekends. It is pretty neat there.
We haven't been to the arboretum since our passes expired; with now having the dogs, we decided not to renew since they won't let the pups walk with us. I know the library has passes though, so maybe we will go get them.
Post a Comment