Sunday, July 29, 2012

Not Eating for Two Anymore

I am on a quest of healthier eating.

I went to the doctor today for my 6 week post partum check and I am 10 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. That, and the start of the Olympics with all the athletes buff bods, is inciting me to eat better, lose the weight, and tone up. Despite this decision, I still find myself drawn to any recipe with the words bundt, donut, or cake in them.

Nevertheless, I am drawing a doghouse around today's date -- much like my mom and her bowling buddies would do on their scoresheet to turn things around -- and starting tomorrow with a clean slate. Which is much easier to do now since Wesley's leftover birthday cake has been officially eaten... by me.

So here's to finally getting my body back after 2 babies!

No comments: