Monday, August 26, 2013

10 Pre-school Facts (PS: this is blog post #600)

This is after 2 days of Pre-school

1. No sleep. I couldn't sleep all night (as if it were me going to school for the first time)

2. Routine rocks! I think preschool will be awesome because I need something to keep me in a routine. (Wake @6:30, Breakfast, Wash/Brush/Dress, Play until time to go to school)

Breakfast of Champions! I made homemade waffles on the first day

3. 10 minutes. From my house to school. I was first in line to drop off both days. Say what?!? Will end this week.

4. Tears. I shed them massively after the drop off on Day 1. Driving & crying isn't safe.
Claire loves her big brother

5. So ready! This kid was so ready for school and it shows the way he can't wait to leave the house each morning!

6. Waffles & eggs. Breakfast routine: tues/thurs is waffle & yogurt, wed/fri is eggs & yogurt. 'Nuf said.

7. Day 1: Wesley, "I played with cars, did circle time, read books, ate lunch and then went home with mama."

8. Day 2: same thing except "I got to play on the computer."
Bye! Let the tears begin...

9. Pick up. I'm still so scared I'll be late! The first day I had a massive panic attack because Claire was playing with my keys and I couldn't find them! (Under the dining room table). Not the first in line. Thank god.

10. Weird. It's weird having the teachers get your kid from the car. Convenient, yes.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Time just flies doesn't it!