Now my aunt told me that the new trend is to not have "resolutions" but a word that will sum up how you choose to live in 2014. If I had to pick one it would be ... FUN. I want to have more fun with the kids, more fun as a family, and just a more optimistic outlook in general.
But since I love resolutions (& planning projects for my coming year), here they are:
But since I love resolutions (& planning projects for my coming year), here they are:
1 Organize photos - I pinned a fabulous blog post on how to organize your (or my) 14,750 photos on my hard drive. Goal: Get 2011-2013 pared down, edited, and printed.
2 Organize videos - oh god the video project is back to haunt me. I made the best DVD of my son from birth to 5 months with fade in/out clips, edited video, captions, etc that no one wants to watch a video unless it's of this high quality caliber. If I could only get paid for this?!? Goal: Create DVDs up to June 2012.
3 Feng Shui the House: This is a vague project because I don't really believe in Feng Shui nor can I really follow all the principles, so this is more of a decluttering project based on Feng Shui.
4 Basement Remodel: Before we can really remodel though, we have to clean out this basement. That could take all year.
5 Yard Work: With only the basement to remodel, we can focus on the yard. In the back yard I want to develop and install a lighting plan, and in the front yard we want to put in a new walkway and start planting some of the larger plants (i.e. shrubs) in our plan.
6 Personal: Start horticulture classes, update Linked In, and continue my role with GardenWorks and future ideas for work.
Onward!
3 Feng Shui the House: This is a vague project because I don't really believe in Feng Shui nor can I really follow all the principles, so this is more of a decluttering project based on Feng Shui.
4 Basement Remodel: Before we can really remodel though, we have to clean out this basement. That could take all year.
5 Yard Work: With only the basement to remodel, we can focus on the yard. In the back yard I want to develop and install a lighting plan, and in the front yard we want to put in a new walkway and start planting some of the larger plants (i.e. shrubs) in our plan.
6 Personal: Start horticulture classes, update Linked In, and continue my role with GardenWorks and future ideas for work.
Onward!



No comments:
Post a Comment