We had some setbacks ... the shower fixture had some problems and needed replacements parts and then the shower floor wasn't pitched right and was pooling tons of water so it had to be re-built. Yes, re-built! My dad was so frustrated that he pitched it wrong, and I was so angry we had to re-do those pebbles.
But now we're moving on.
Over the weekend, we installed the sink and vanity and we bought lights. The vanity is so much bigger than the original pedestal sink, and it fits but it takes a lot more physical space. It'll take some getting used to.And then today, I started having regrets that we painted the walls the same color as the dining room. All of sudden I started envisioning a powdery robin's egg blue. I thought Matt was going to hurl his veggie burger at me over lunch as I told him.
Next up -- we're going to make our own mirror using the pebbles as a border. And my dad is constructing the built in cabinet we're using instead of the closet.



2 comments:
love the sink vanity & the paint color that on the walls.
And I'm not just saying this because Matt's my son...
Yeah, sure.
Love :))
Looking good!
I'm reminded of when Jason and I painted the dining room that deep red color. As soon as we were done I regretted it. I thought Jason was going to lose his mind.
Post a Comment