Click for pictures.
![]() |
| Christmas 2009 |
Matt and I exchanged presents at home -- Matt got me a sweater and a Peugeot pepper mill and salt mill that I've been wanting. And he also surprised me with a replica of a 1840 Peugeot spice grinder. I got him 2 Wii games, pj bottoms, a wallet, and cologne. What I really wanted from Santa was an iPhone, but he told me that we needed to get that together.
At noon we went to my mom and dad's to open more presents. My mom cleaned out Lord & Taylor's because I got 8 boxes of new clothes from her. And Matt got a nice Lacoste jacket and Scrubs DVD. We sat in the living room and drank hot cocoa, tried on our new presents, forced my dad to try on his new jeans.
After my mom's we went to my aunt's at 3PM for Christmas dinner which wasn't served until 5:30PM (is that right?). But they just had their kitchen and family room remodeled so it was just nice sitting around her huge island and chatting with everyone eating appetizers. Everyone was in good spirits, dinner was delicious, and the peppermint ice cream for dessert really hit the spot. -- My cousin posted some pictures on her blog here.
The day after Christmas, my spotting stopped, my morning sickness came back in full force, and I puked 3 days in a row. I guess somebody was trying to give me some a Christmas break!




2 comments:
Rosemarie..
I'm so glad to hear this good news (spotting stopped). My heart dropped when I read your Xmas-Eve post. Glad things are back to being neasueous (I can NEVER spell that word right). Who ever thought you'd be HAPPY to feel that way, right??
Prayers are still with you!!!
Love... Carolyn
Rosemarie-
I'm so glad you are doing well. It's funny, just yesterday I was once again thinking about how much I enjoy using the Peugeot salt and pepper grinders you and Matt gave us for our wedding. They make cooking even more fun, enjoy!
Amy
Post a Comment