Monday, August 30, 2010

Got another car seat

A few weeks ago, I wrote about our monster car seat -- the very good, safe, highly rated Britax car seat that pushes our front seat up so much, no one can sit up there.

So I bit the bullet and got an infant car seat this past week. At least the baby can use it for a while, I can sit in the front seat (or have a 3rd person in the car), and when it's time to be front facing we'll have our Britax model all ready.

I ended up buying a floor model Graco car seat -- with the floor model discount and coupons, I got it for $70. I was really pleased with that. I got the floor model because it was on sale to begin with and they were all sold out. If I bought it online, I would have had to pay full price. Now we haven't used it yet, it still needs to be installed. And Wes loves his car seat, so I hope this one works as well.

He may end up only sing this for a few months -- I have a feeling he will grow out of this seat fast -- but then when Wes moves into his big car seat, we'll hopefully have another little one to put in this infant car seat.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Another little one huh? :) Saw you snuck that in the post!! How soon are you thinking about having another? My friend just had her first last November and wants to be pregnant again by this November! :) Love all the posts - it is helping me prepare for sure! October 3rd will be here before we know it!