My mom and I found this stuffed alligator when we were out shopping today. Here I am in a furniture store and this is what I find. Looks like my priorities have changed, a little. Pricey, but Anything oversized is way cool.
If I had known that you wanted a huge alligator for Wesley's room, I have one!! It's in tip top shape and is currently put away. It actually looks like the one Emma and Lilli have...Let me know if you need another one!!
After working & traveling for 15 years, I became a stay-at-home mom to a son & daughter. But staying home doesn't mean I'm watching soap operas and eating Bonbons all day.
2 comments:
I still say we should have bought it!
If I had known that you wanted a huge alligator for Wesley's room, I have one!! It's in tip top shape and is currently put away. It actually looks like the one Emma and Lilli have...Let me know if you need another one!!
Post a Comment