Friday, October 1, 2010

New clothes for new me

Tonight I bit the bullet and bought some new clothes. I thought that I would return back to my old self and fit in my pre-preg clothing, but that isn't the case. And I think that even if I do lose these last 12 lbs, I still won't fit into my old clothes like before. My body has really shifted, my belly is flabby, and my boo.bs are huge. I need some strength training pronto (easier said than done with the baby). I walk almost every day at least 2 miles with the stroller and maybe that's helped some but I had to buy jeans 2 sizes bigger than normal, and all flowy tops to hide the bulges. Oh well, I'll just take the high road and say that when I look at my baby it was worth all those burger take outs during pregnancy! (hey, I had cravings!)

No comments: