Monday we went to our music class demo class. I was nervous because I had no idea how the baby would be - cranky, hungry... I always expect the worst.
When we got there, another class was just finishing up and I noticed that the youngest baby was at least 6-9 months old. But if we enroll for January, Wes will be almost 6 months by then.
Our demo class had 3 parents and 4 kids (a set of 9 month old twins who were about the size as Wes) and I got to see how fun this would be. We sing together, play instruments, and do fee dances -- all in 45 minutes. At first Wes was just wide eyed at it all (he's not used to other kids yet) and he couldn't keep his eyes off the twins. But after 2 songs, he got fussy and fell asleep on my shoulder...
And stayed asleep the rest of the class.
He slept during the free dance (I sat there and watched them dance). He slept during songs (I slept to him regardless). And he slept during instruments --much like the noise makers in the grinch (and here I am at home tip toeing around the house when he naps! Not anymore!)
Sent from my iPhone
Washington DC, Day 1
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment