Am I ready for Playdates and Mommy & Me classes?
As the weather gets colder, and the walks in the stroller become few and far between (or non-existent), I have been researching things to do with a baby once the holidays are behind us. I have this feeling that January - February - March will be these dreary, blistery days where I'm stuck in the house with a baby starving for conversation and Vitamin D.
As the weather gets colder, and the walks in the stroller become few and far between (or non-existent), I have been researching things to do with a baby once the holidays are behind us. I have this feeling that January - February - March will be these dreary, blistery days where I'm stuck in the house with a baby starving for conversation and Vitamin D.
I found some "Mommy" groups in my town, but I don't feel ready to go down that path...yet. And I don't want to "force" friendships with people just because they have a newborn. So what should I do?
Music classes? This seems to be the only thing my park district has for babies under 18 months old, so we've signed on. We have a demo class tomorrow, 3 sing-a-long classes in December, and I plan on signing us up for the next session in January-March. They have a class especially for 0-9months that I hope I'm not too late in joining (I'm sure I'm not the only one dreading January.)
I hope tomorrow's demo class goes well and that Wes won't either be sleeping and/or cranky because he can't sleep...



2 comments:
My friend took the music classes through the park district with her 1st little guy. I'll ask her if she liked it or not. :) I think it sounds like a great thing to do for the winter. Does the library have any newborn classes?
I never had a problem (if I remember correctly! LOL) but i did use cuticle scissors. Plus the babys nails are much softer so it was easy to trim.
Post a Comment