Monday, January 10, 2011

Boot Camp: New Years Resolution #1

Tonight I start Boot Camp. This is part of my New Years resolution to get back to my pre-pregnancy body. The last 15 lbs have been really hard to lose so I need some assistance.

This class is 4 days a week for 8 weeks. Unlike most of the classes at the Park District where you buy a pass and take all the classes you want whenever you want, you had to sign up especially for this class.  It's been harder to work out with the baby, and I realized that a dedicated time/class was what I need. This class is supposed to be hard and kick-start your exercise regimen.

I value honesty and disclosure so I'm putting up my STATS (!) . I'll have a check in @ 4 weeks (Feb 4th) and 8 weeks (March 4th).

                 NOW                    GOAL / Pre-Preg
Weight       155.5 lbs             140 lbs
Wa.i.st         33"                      28"
Hi.p.s           38.5"                   34"
Pants size     10-12                  8

Now these goals may be impossible in 8 weeks (or impossible at all since having a baby), but at least it's something to shoot for. And I care most about my pants size than anything else - I'd like to get back to my old jeans.

4 comments:

KT said...

Rob did the WPD boot camp for the end of 2010; he had nothing but good things to say about it...don't know if it is the same instructor or not this time around. I think he may have signed up again...so you may see him there on occasion!

angie said...

You can do it!

Mar said...

How was it???

The Fall Creek Chicken Coop said...

Hi! my name is June and I found your blog just by doing the "next blog" option. Keep motivated! You will do great!! I just started a group with some friends and have a blog for weight loss and fitness, http://iowafitnessfanatics.blogspot.com/ feel free to look or lurk, trying to keep posting different tips and links.
By the way, your baby is adorable!!! Enjoy every moment!