For my first Scenic Sunday, I wanted to post a photo of our fair city -- Chicago. This was taken October 2010, after I went to my first Bears Game with my husband.
A little background -- I'm not an avid photographer, I just like snapping photos. I have a Canon point & shoot and a Nikon SLR. This was taken with the Canon.
For more Scenic Sundays, please visit scenicsunday.blogspot.com.
A little background -- I'm not an avid photographer, I just like snapping photos. I have a Canon point & shoot and a Nikon SLR. This was taken with the Canon.For more Scenic Sundays, please visit scenicsunday.blogspot.com.



5 comments:
I am glad you are posting for Scenic Sunday too! :) This is a nice Chicago shot!
We spent a week in Chicago in 2009 and loved it, a great city.
Beautiful photograph! And a good day to be a bears fan :)
That's a very impressive black & white scene! Thanks for calling by at my blog today and for your kind words. :)
Thanks for the memory. Doesn't look a whole lot different since I last saw the city over 25 years ago. Like the B&W.
Post a Comment