I haven't done anything too interesting -- like pureed chicken and veggies -- but I've pureed up: pears, mangoes, peaches, blueberries, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, broccoli. I've given Wes applesauce (easier than making your own as long as it's unsweetened all natural), mashed banana, and mashed avocado (supposed to be excellent for a baby).
| This is him smiling! (not crying) |
This morning he had blueberries and applesauce and it got all over everything.
I bought a new steamer -- a metal one that sits on top of a saucepan. I had an electric steamer from ages ago (bought 2md hand) but people told me that it probably wasn't BPA-free and heating food in it probably wasn't the best. The new metal contraption is very easy to use.




2 comments:
I have a steamer like that and I love it. I was cleaning out the cabinets the other day and my Tupperware steamer is out the door. I just wish my little metal one was not made in China....is yours made somewhere else?
I think mine is made in china too
Post a Comment