Last week I took Wesley for his 12-month doctor well visit and here are his stats:
Weight: 25lbs (79%)
Height: 31.25" (89%)
He's gotten the okay to eat everything now except peanut butter, so the last week I've been making him a scrambled egg for breakfast and he's eating them like he's always had eggs. I'm lucky for my non-picky eater (so far).
Also, he was also taking 1 bottle at night before bed but because the bottle wasn't for making him fall asleep (and he wasn't attached to it), the doctor agreed that it was up to us, as the parents, to decide when to stop that bottle. So... we are now bottle free. We tried it last week and for a about a week now he has not taken a bottle (just water and whole milk in his sippy cup). In fact, we went away this weekend and we didn't even bring a "just in case" bottle and formula. I'm a little sad, only because the bottle was a way of snuggling with him and now he's really not a baby anymore. But I'm happy because bottles are a pain and formula is expensive.
Washington DC, Day 1
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment