I could have told her that as the baby was pretty much tiny-fist jabbing me all evening, night, and morning - to the point where I was getting weirded out because it's starting to feel so real and when you place your hand on my belly, it will move up and down. Matt felt a super huge kick the other day that now I'm sure he's positive we're incubating the alien baby (at least I've been suspect for a while).
The doctor -- a nice woman who reassured me that there will be birthing balls, squat bars, showers, etc for me to have access to while in labor (and that not having an epidural is perfectly fine) -- told me that an active baby is always good. Matt and I walked out smiling, proud of our tiny 'Rocky'.
And I've gained 27lbs since getting pregnant. Still above normal...



No comments:
Post a Comment