Friday, June 4, 2010

31 weeks!

I had my 31 week checkup today. I'm now on the 2-week check-up schedule. I can't believe that time has gone by this fast.

I got to see my regular OB and everytime I see her I realize why I love her and go to that practice. She's wonderful and for sure, she won't be on duty when I go into labor...All my tests are coming up negative (for diabetes, anemia, protein, etc) so things are looking really good health-wise -- even the fact that I am now 30 lbs heavier than I was pre-pregnancy. However, because of my advanced maternal age when I give birth -- leave it to Obstetrics to make 35 sound old, don't they know it's the new 20? -- I have to have another ultrasound next week to make sure the baby is growing properly.

I'm okay with that, maybe I'll get some good pictures and some more good news.

No comments: