Tummy time -- the requisite time spent on the tummy since we're required to put babies to sleep on their back-- is going really well after a rough patch (of 10 weeks). The trick? Have the TV on.
Now I wish this TV obsession means he'll be a famous director when he gets older, but I'm not that "pie in the sky" kind of person. But whatever works to keep his head up and the tears at bay, is fine with me -- for now.
Wait until he finds out we're canceling cable?!
Washington DC, Day 1
10 years ago



1 comment:
Did you get any Baby Einstein DVD's? Lilli had a few and while I'm not saying prop him up in front of the TV constantly, this are geared toward little ones. Lilli loved hers and I think they have just about everything you can think of now. Let me know.
Post a Comment