Summer has officially begun around here.
June 4th weekend was our town's yearly festival and in some ways Summer Kick-off. We're there every year and Matt runs the 5K (this year the 10K) almost every year! It was poignant for us because in 2008, we walked around the Fest saying, "We're ready to have a baby. Just think next year we'll have a baby here." In 2009, I was pregnant but we left the Fest early because I didn't feel well and I miscarried later that evening. In 2010, we walked around the Fest for just a little bit because it was hot and I was 32 weeks pregnant. And in 2011, we finally got to bring Wesley - who looked a little less than thrilled about the whole thing and just wanted to sleep.
 |
| Congratulating Dad for finishing the 10K |
 |
| Sleeping with Dad later that day |
No comments:
Post a Comment