Early pregnancy and miscarriage really eats up a lot of time. It's hard to believe that if Matt and I conceive as soon as possible, there's a 3 month gap in due dates. The last time, we heeded my doctor's advice which was to go through three period cycles. We did that and got pregnant the very next month ... 6 months had elapsed in due date (from Jan 2010 to June 2010). This time, I feel I can't afford to wait. I may be setting myself up for another heart break, but I can't get 2010 out of my mind. I have until March to conceive. Can anyone say pressure?
In some ways I feel like I am going out of my mind, in other ways I feel like I need an anti-depressant. But my mom said I don't need an anti-depressant because I leave my house and look forward to doing things. I dunno. I'm sitting at my desk right now at work -- and even though I'm lucky enough to have a cubicle right next to the window, light streaming in -- I think I could use an upper. Can't we all?
I just feel so positive about the next time. Hey, if I can't have hope, what else is there?
In some ways I feel like I am going out of my mind, in other ways I feel like I need an anti-depressant. But my mom said I don't need an anti-depressant because I leave my house and look forward to doing things. I dunno. I'm sitting at my desk right now at work -- and even though I'm lucky enough to have a cubicle right next to the window, light streaming in -- I think I could use an upper. Can't we all?
I just feel so positive about the next time. Hey, if I can't have hope, what else is there?



No comments:
Post a Comment