Thursday, February 18, 2010

Boppy & Bella

Last weekend I went ahead and got a Bella Band and a Boppy body pillow.

The Bella Band I bought at the cutest baby/maternity store in our downtown area. Independently owned by mom and daughter, everything was so cute I had to resist looking at only the Bella Band otherwise I could have bought the farm. I can't wait to go back after my superstitions wear off (the day after I give birth) -- they do gift registries, nursery design, furniture... A lullaby was singing in my ears ...

Then I headed over to Target to get my body pillow. I headed over to the baby section (a land where I never stepped a toe in before - except for an occasional baby gift) and was smacked in the face with so much baby junk I was getting dizzy. It was overload! An aisle of 20+ car seats alone drove me out screaming, Boppy under my arm (along with a package of large underwear my new figure is necessitating). There was no lullaby singing ...

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Aw, you look so cute in your bella band! I know what you mean about being overwhelmed by baby stuff in stores! My hubby and I stopped by Buy Buy Baby and left wide-eyed and more than a little scared. :)

Probably won't be buying a ton of stuff from there - so many overpriced things. I sat in a $899 chair! I told my hubby I liked it and he about had a cow - but I had only seen the $299 price - haha that was only for the ottoman!

Amy said...

You are so adorable! And love your hair! Keep the updates coming. Lots of love from Jason and I! -Amy