Last night, I used my up last progesterone supplement. It's very weird how you stop cold turkey. There is no weaning off, no tapering of the dosage. One day you're taking 200 mg, the next day nothing. Today was the first morning in 10 weeks where Matt didn't wake me up out of my slumber at 6AM to hand me my "little white bullet." It feels really weird, like "Are you sure I can stop?" It's nerve-wracking, knowing that this supplement is perhaps the reason why this pregnancy remained viable while the other ones didn't have a chance.
Well, I'm off to buy new bras. Mine are all so tight around the rib-cage now that I feel like an 18th century courtesan. Matt read to me that the rib-cage begins to expand, but I think it was that Nutella shake I had yesterday (oh my goodness delicious!).
Washington DC, Day 1
10 years ago



4 comments:
YAY! 14 weeks! Congrats! So excited!
I can't imagine how nervous you feel, but remember, it's a little person inside of you! Pretty much everything is developed, it just needs to grow now. I'm in my cleft palate class and I'm learning about embryology now and the development of the face and palate! The face is done at 12 weeks! AHHH!
Glad things are going smoothly! Sounds like you are enjoying every moment :) Nutella shake...sounds delish!
A nutella shake!! thats so funny. Why not, enjoy! You deserve it. Is matt indulging as well? they say that dads to be have cravings too.
Post a Comment