This video is really gentle yoga and if you do yoga regularly, you'd probably find it a bit boring. Because I have my class (and I don't want to overdo it), I don't mind it. And I really like the modifications that they show - there are 3 women (Shiva, Poppy, & Britta) all representing the 3 trimesters and the modifications are helpful. I feel pretty well stretched and relaxed after I do it (especially in the evening).
This one is actually broken out into 3 workouts for the 3 trimesters. I've only done the 2nd trimester video so far. It starts off with some low-intensity aerobics and then moves into weight training all done with a band (instead of free weights). I feel like I get a good workout when I do the entire thing and I'm not pushing myself too hard. It's good in the morning to get me energeized. I'm happy to do the weights because I don't want to turn flabby and be strong for labor.
Now my mom wants to know why there are no videos with people who have run-of-the-mill names?



No comments:
Post a Comment