
In the morning, Matt and I took a wonderful 2+ mile walk on the Illinois Prairie Path & through the town. Now that the weather is nice, I can finally get outside and walk. Afterward, we headed to the country club for brunch with my family.

Everyone commented on how "healthy" I looked (read: FAT!). I can't deny that my appetite has increased, but Baby Screeman's hungry! What can I do? After that, we went to my uncle's for cake and coffee (it's his birthday tomorrow). They have a nice backyard at their house, but for some reason we all congregated on their driveway while Matt, my cousin, and my brother played basketball. 
Then finally, we went to our friends house for more desert and to play with their adorable kids. I got some sage baby advice, and Matt is learning that a 1-year old can grab a beer bottle off a coffee table in a split second! We have so much to learn!!



1 comment:
You look really happy and healthy, not fat!!! Enjoy this while it lasts and take advantage of being able to eat for 2!! I certainly did, I gained 50 with Emma and a whopping 65 lbs. with Lilli!!! I was very swollen!!! Ha! Continue to enjoy since you are past the morning sickness stage because it flies by!
Take care. Love to you all.
Post a Comment