Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chinese Gender Prediction Calendar


According to the Chinese Gender calendar, I'm having a girl. We'll see how right that is (because almost everyone feels this is a boy, including me & Matt).

The prediction works like this: you enter in your age at conception (34) and the month you conceived (November).

If this is true, then we had better come up with a girl's name. We haven't thought much about it because our intuition tells us it's a BOY!

If you want in on Matt's "Guess the Baby's Date" game, email us or comment -- Date the baby will arrive, time, & gender. I think there may be a prize? His work has a NCAA/Baby Squares game going on (as Matt's the keeper of the Basketball squares at work, they thought this was funny).

3 comments:

geena said...

Davids cousin was talking to me about this... she used this three times within the family and they were ALL RIGHT =)

Marianne said...

I have always said girl and sticking with my due date of Aug 5.(maybe I'm also feeling Aug. 3rd :)
Mar

angie said...

I've been saying girl all along and I agree with your aunt about the 3rd. Of course, maybe I'm just partial to that date. ;)