Yoga Update 3/5/10 -- Class was great. the teacher was so nice and it was interesting for the first time being with so many pregnant women of all sizes. I got to see what I have to look forward to and the fact they they can still do all these yoga moves was inspiring. I felt great when I left. Matt took the train up to meet me for dinner and then the drive home. Matt was a wreck thought when I met him; the idea of me exercising makes him nervous but my doctor said everything appeared to be going well. Doing this is good for me, the baby, the pregnancy, and hopefully the labor to come. Om.....
- - - - - - - - - - -
I'm taking my first pre-natal yoga class tonight after work. I've been searching in vain for some pre-natal classes in my area, but there really isn't much out there (or they start at 6PM 3 towns over and I can't make it there in time after work).
- - - - - - - - - - -
I'm taking my first pre-natal yoga class tonight after work. I've been searching in vain for some pre-natal classes in my area, but there really isn't much out there (or they start at 6PM 3 towns over and I can't make it there in time after work).
- A yoga studio a mile from my house offers classes such as gentle yoga on Saturdays which they say is good for pre-natal students, so I will most likely "drop-in" on a class to see how it is.
- A hospital about 12 miles away offers pre-natal yoga and aquatics classes, but the session just started the day I found out about them.
- And our hospital offers aquatics classes on Tues&Thurs, but our birthing classes are on Tuesday.



2 comments:
How was it??
Hey Rosemarie- thanks for your referral- I saw your link to my website through my stat tracker. I appreciate it and am glad you enjoyed the class. See you soon!
Lela
Post a Comment