I really like the light green. It doesn't seem overpowering at all (at least not in the photographs!. You could paint your ceiling a very, very light green (greenish white) and the contrast between ceiling and wall will go away. I am a huge fan of painted ceilings--all in my house are painted!! There is so much you can do with this so don't fret--Relax and enjoy!
Actually, the ceiling is 3 shades lighter than the walls, but it doesn't come across in the photos. Our trim is cream, so that helps. I too love painted ceilings!
After working & traveling for 15 years, I became a stay-at-home mom to a son & daughter. But staying home doesn't mean I'm watching soap operas and eating Bonbons all day.
3 comments:
I really like the light green. It doesn't seem overpowering at all (at least not in the photographs!. You could paint your ceiling a very, very light green (greenish white) and the contrast between ceiling and wall will go away. I am a huge fan of painted ceilings--all in my house are painted!! There is so much you can do with this so don't fret--Relax and enjoy!
Actually, the ceiling is 3 shades lighter than the walls, but it doesn't come across in the photos. Our trim is cream, so that helps. I too love painted ceilings!
It doesn't look like a bean anymore :-) Love seeing those little baby toes.
Post a Comment