

I love the idea of wall art and I think this would be so cool for the nursery. Matt and I really wanted it to be a colorful, whimsical room (the baby is, after all, inheriting a bright purple dresser!).
So I found this great website of wall decals/art. So many of them can work perfectly in a nursery. Matt and I especially liked the ones above - the jungle and the caterpillar, but there are so many to choose from.



4 comments:
whatever you do, dont do clowns. im still traumatized.
Also, I don't know if you've seen this, but here is HGTV's guide to decorating baby rooms! Happy 18 weeks!
http://www.hgtv.com/topics/baby-rooms/index.html
There are so many great wall decals out there. I think it is a terrific direction to go. There are also lots of fun, designy wallpapers (I know but sometimes wallpaper is still cool).
I've been meaning to tell you about 2 websites I follow that cover great design baby stuff:
Minor Details: http://minordetails.typepad.com/md_weblog/
Baby Gadget: http://www.babygadget.net/
Also! Check out these fantastic family tree diagrams you can get:
http://www.mytreeandme.com/
They are so cool looking and informative.
Post a Comment