Friday, January 30, 2009

Top Chef

I don't know if any of you are watching Top Chef on Bravo this season, but Jeff just got asked to pack his knives and now I have no more reason to watch the show ... my mom is equally sad. Hey, nothing's wrong with some talented eye candy!

This is my 3rd season of Top Chef and I have to say that last season's chefs (as a whole) seemed better. But isn't it weird to watch a show where, as the viewer, you can't taste anything... At least with Project Runway, I can see the clothes.

I guess I'll be the judge when I try to make some of their recipes -- mainly the soup ones since I love making soup and everything else is so complicated.

And as for the winner ... I think Jamie, Stephan, and Hosea will go to the finals. I think Stephan will win, but I hope Jamie wins.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am a die-hard Top Chef fan and I just have found this season so boring. I actually just forgot to watch it this week.

Anonymous said...

I hope it isn't Hosea but Fabio who rounds out the top 3, as Ariane said about Hosea, "...he's a WIMP"! When they show reruns of the first season, try to watch them, you will be amazed at the differences.

Anonymous said...

Yeah it doesn't seem like anyone really stands out this season. I can't stand Leah, and I think Ariane should've stayed on. I liked Jeff but his food just didn't never seemed to wow the judges. When you make the soups invite me over ORRRR we can make them together one day!!

Natalie