Friday, January 30, 2009

I love this band

Last year I downloaded this song from some website -- the band was called The Decemberists and the song was Here I Dreamt I was an Architect.

Everytime the song started to play on my iPod, I would fall into a trance. I needed to know more ...

They've been around for a while -- since 2002, where have I been?? -- and so I'm making up for lost time gobbling up their songs. I feel like I need to turn into some alien from Dr. Who that absorbs people and music and feelings... I can't get enough of their music and the lead singer's voice that only an alien life form will suffice.

The worst bit was that they were at the College that is about 20 steps from my house on Halloween and did I go???? Of course not! I'm stupid and didn't put two and two together that this was the band that makes me go into a coma.

All right, I'm done salivating.

On their website you can download one of their new songs. And here, you can listen to some of the recent album.

No comments: